Monday, September 14, 2009

The Morris' FINALLY have a blog!!!

Okay..... so my family and friends will DIE once they realize we have set-up a blog. Don't worry Beck, there is no way I will be as diligent at updating mine as you are at yours! :) I am now no longer lost in the 20th Century!
We had a great combined lesson at church on Sunday about Family History. They talked about blogging being used for journaling and can also act like your family history. I'd heard it all before but hearing it from ladies in their 50's and 60's made me feel way behind the times!! As I think about it I can't believe all of the memories I haven't documented and how fast my kids are growing up! Kennedy turned 8 in February and was Baptised!!! Sydney is 4 and Brayden just turned 1!!!!!

Wish us luck because ready or not...here we go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment